Friday, January 21

Marisa Simeone : riley and fynn designs





Marisa is...


I am the designer behind Riley and Fynn Designs. I am 29 years old, have been married for 5 years and am the proud-as-punch mother of newborn twin boys Jamie & Lucas. Riley and Fynn Designs has been named after my five year old Irish Terrier named Riley and my Burmese cat (who thinks she is a dog) Fynn. I decided to start my online shop after a year or so of contemplation. Finally, after the birth of my twins, the time was right to take the plunge and give it a go. I LOVE everything vintage and rustic. I love parchment, typography, vintage fabrics including linen, hessian (burlap) & brown paper packages tied up with string….so the song goes. All of these are the inspiration behind my work. My signature pieces are my Scrabble Tile Canvases and Leather Look Clay Gift Tags. Custom orders are welcome. My favourite past times are spending time with my baby boys, my family and friends…and of course making items for my online shop.

Website:
www.rileyandfynndesigns.etsy.com

Email:
rileyandfynndesigns@gmail.com